monte & coe
Wool Ossington Weekender Bag in Olive Green
• Exterior: Olive green full-grain leather, dark grey Italian wool, Italian camo stripe
• Interior: Italian camo cotton
• Detachable, adjustable leather shoulder strap
• Italian brass hardware
• Double exterior zipper closure
• Two exterior pockets with leather trim
• One large interior pocket with zipper closure
• Dimensions: 48cm (19”) length x 20.5cm (8”) width x 25.5cm (10”) height
Wool is a naturally made protein fibre created in the skin of sheep. It is entirely animal-friendly.
Unlike synthetics which are industrially produced from non-renewable fossil energy, wool is a natural fibre grown year-round by sheep, consuming a simple blend of natural ingredients including sunshine, water, fresh air and grass.
The protective waxy coating born naturally on wool fibres makes wool products resistant to staining and easy to lift out soiling. They also pick up less dust and dirt as wool is naturally anti-static.
Each of our luxury travel essentials is handcraft in small batches, in Toronto, Canada. Our designs come to life under the expertise of an Italian craftsman with skills that have been handed down over generations; a rarity in today’s fashion market.
In a fast fashion world, we strive to slow down and make morally responsible decisions to create timeless travel essentials that will last for the long run.
Our travel essentials are created using all natural Italian sustainable wool, vegetable tanned leather, and Italian brass hardware.